Instructor: Petropoulou Eugenia
Course code: R16113
- Advanced mathematical methods for the solution of problems of mechanics of solids, materials, structures and fluids.
- Special topics of vector analysis.
- Tensor calculus.
- Partial differential equations.
- Integral equations.
- Green functions.
- Fourier and Laplace transforms.
- Applications to problems of elastodynamics, plasticity, fracture mechanics, fluid mechanics, transport phenomena (dispersion, diffusion, etc.), traffic flow, etc.