Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence in Transport
Instructor: Stephanedes Yorgos
Course code: C16012
- Pattern recognition.
- Artificial intelligence framework.
- Dynamic demand and supply in an autonomous framework.
- Artificial intelligence models for incident management in real time.
- Autonomous Transport Systems algorithms.
- Self-organizing transport and infrastructure systems algorithms.
- Modeling of autonomous intermodal, multimodal and transshipment hubs.
- Autonomous micro-vehicles.
- Intelligent and autonomous load.
- Real-time location detection.