Information and Communications Technologies in Construction Management
Instructor: Chassiakos Athanasios
Course code: C26422
- Building Information Modeling (BIM), n-D modeling in construction.
- BIM applications in project construction and operation (building energy performance, construction site organization, work safety)
- Virtual, augmented, and mixed reality in construction.
- Digitization of existing structures through laser scanning and image processing methods.
- Big data and cloud computing in construction.
- Portable devices for data acquisition and communication in construction.
- Lean construction.
- Software application.
- Case studies.