Process Simulation of Air Pollution
Instructor: Yannopoulos Panayotis
Course code: 6317
Term project, whose preparation and presentation by the student contributes positively to the final grade for the course.
- General meteorological data (temperature gradient, planetary boundary layer, turbulence).
- Buoyant jets from point and multiple sources of emissions.
- Diffusion -type Gauss.
- Statistical standards diffusion.
- Similarity and stepped contaminant transport.
- Integral and differential methods for solving transport phenomena and diffusion of pollutants.
- Dispersion of pollutants in urban areas.
- Mechanisms decontamination.
- Transport and dispersion of pollutants over long distances.