Technical and Electronic Drawing
Instructor: Tsirigoti Dimitra
Course code: 5106
- Introduction to basic technical drawing for representation of objects and structural elements.
- Elements of projective geometry
- Organizing the design, standardization, symbols, dimensions
- Drawing facets, plans, sections and other details.
- Introduction to AutoCAD.
- Preparation of designs. Drawing strategies.
- Basic commands in AutoCAD.
- Design organization in layers.
- Block of design objects.
- Creating (designing) facets, plans ,sections and other details in AutoCAD.
- Inserting dimensions in designs.
- Text in designs.
- Setting scales for printing. Printing of designs.