Telephone: +30 2610-962565
Department of Civil Engineering, University of Patras, 265 00 Patras, Greece
Angela Perdiou was born in Kalamata (1974). In 1997 she received her Degree in Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Patras, Greece, and in 2003 her M.Sc. from the Graduate Program “Computational Mathematics and Informatics” of the Department of Mathematics, University of Patras. In 2006 she received her Ph.D. from the Department of Engineering Sciences of the University of Patras.
In 2010 she was appointed Lecturer of the Department of Engineering Sciences, University of Patras and in 2013 she joined as a Lecturer the Department of Civil Engineering, University of Patras.
She has published (http://scholar.google.gr/citations?user=dwox4JAAAAAJ
) 12 scientific papers in international refereed journals and 3 papers in international conferences. She is a scientific coordinator of a “K. Karatheodory” research program of the University of Patras (2011-2014).
Her research is focused in the fields of: Celestial Mechanics, Nonlinear Dynamical Systems in Molecular Physics, Stability and Bifurcation Theory. She is serving as a reviewer in several international journals of her research interests.
the CV of Lecturer Angela Perdiou.
- A.E. Perdiou, A.A Nikaki. and E.A. Perdios: “Periodic motions in the spatial Chermnykh restricted three-body problem”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 345, 57-66 (2013).
- Perdiou, A.E., Perdios, E.A. and Kalantonis, V.S.: “Periodic orbits of the Hill problem with radiation and oblateness”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 342, 19-30 (2012).
- A.E. Perdiou,: “Multiple Periodic Orbits in the Hill Problem with Oblate Secondary”, Earth, Moon, and Planets 130, 105-118 (2008).
- M.P. Markakis, A.E. Perdiou and C.N. Douskos,: “The Photogravitational Hill Problem with Oblateness: Equilibrium Points and Lyapunov Families”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 315, 397-306 (2008).
- A.E. Perdiou, V.V. Markellos and C.N. Douskos,: “The Hill Problem with Oblate Secondary: Numerical Exploration”, Earth, Moon, and Planets, 97, 127-145 (2005).
- V.S. Kalantonis, E.A. Perdios, A.E. Perdiou, O. Ragos and M.N. Vrahatis,: “Deflation Techniques for the Determination of Periodic Solutions of a Certain Period”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 288, 591-599 (2003).
- A.E. Perdiou, V.S. Kalantonis, E.A. Perdios and M.N. Vrahatis,: “Application of Efficient Composite Methods for Computing with Certainty Periodic Orbits in Molecular Systems”, Computer Physics Communications, 148, 227-235 (2002).
- V.S. Kalantonis, E.A. Perdios, A.E. Perdiou and M.N. Vrahatis: “Computing with Certainty Individual Members of Families of Periodic Orbits of a Given Period”, Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy, 80, 81-96 (2001).