Angela Perdiou was born in Kalamata (1974). In 1997 she received her Degree in Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Patras, Greece, and in 2003 her M.Sc. from the Graduate Program “Computational Mathematics and Informatics” of the Department of Mathematics, University of Patras. In 2006 she received her Ph.D. from the Department of Engineering Sciences of the University of Patras.
In 2010 she was appointed Lecturer of the Department of Engineering Sciences, University of Patras and in 2013 she joined as a Lecturer the Department of Civil Engineering, University of Patras.
She has published (http://scholar.google.gr/citations?user=dwox4JAAAAAJ) 12 scientific papers in international refereed journals and 3 papers in international conferences. She is a scientific coordinator of a “K. Karatheodory” research program of the University of Patras (2011-2014).
Her research is focused in the fields of: Celestial Mechanics, Nonlinear Dynamical Systems in Molecular Physics, Stability and Bifurcation Theory. She is serving as a reviewer in several international journals of her research interests.
View here the CV of Lecturer Angela Perdiou.
- Perdiou, A.E., Perdios, E.A. and Kalantonis, V.S.: “Periodic orbits of the Hill problem with radiation and oblateness”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 342, 19-30 (2012).
- E. Perdiou, A.A Nikaki. and E.A. Perdios: “Periodic motions in the spatial Chermnykh restricted three-body problem”, Astrophysics and Space Science, 345, 57-66 (2013).
- A. Perdios, V.S. Kalantonis, A.E. Perdiou and A.A Nikaki: “Equilibrium Points and Related Periodic Motions in the Restricted Three-Body Problem with Angular Velocity and Radiation Effects”, Advances in Astronomy, Article ID 473483, 21 pages (2015).
- Singh, J., Kalantonis, V.S., Gyegwe, J.M. and Perdiou, A.E.: “Periodic motions around the collinear equilibrium points of the R3BP where the primary is a triaxial rigid body and the secondary is an oblate spheroid”, The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, 227:13, 14 pages (2016).
- Singh, J., Perdiou, A.E., Gyegwe, J.M. and Kalantonis, V.S.: “Periodic orbits around the collinear equilibrium points for binary Sirius, Procyon, Luhman 16, α-Centuari and Luyten 726-8 systems: the spatial case”, Journal of Physics Communications, 1, 025008, 13 pages (2017).
- Singh, J., Perdiou, A.E., Gyegwe, J.M. and Perdios, E.A.: “Periodic solutions around the collinear equilibrium points in the perturbed restricted three-body problem with triaxial and radiating primaries for binary HD 191408, Kruger 60 and HD 155876 systems”, Applied Mathematics and Computation, accepted (2017).
- S. Kalantonis, A.E. Perdiou and C.N. Douskos: “Asymptotic orbits in Hill’s problem when the larger primary is a source of radiation”, Applications of Nonlinear Analysis (2017).
- Kalantonis, V.S., Perdiou,E. and Perdios, E.A.: 2019, “On the stability of the triangular equilibrium points in the elliptic restricted three-body problem with radiation and oblateness”, in Rassias T. and Pardalos, P. (eds) Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Springer Optimization and Its Applications, 154, pp. 273–286.
- Zotos, E.E., Perdiou, A.E. and Kalantonis, V.S.: Numerical investigation for the dynamics of the planar circular Pluto-Charon system, Planetary and Space Science, 179, 104718 (2019).
- Ragos, A.E. Perdiou and E.A. Perdios: “The three-body interaction effect on the families of 3D periodic orbits associated to Sitnikov motions in the Circular Restricted Three-Body Problem” The Journal of the Astronautical Sciences, 67(1), pp. 28–58 (2020).