| i. Introduction to construction and construction site organization and management
ii. Construction site location selection and layout planning, facility selection and configuration
iii. Machinery and equipment selection and management
iv. Organizational structure of project team, human resource management
v. Material and procurement management, construction warehouse organization, inventory analysis
vi. Quality assurance and management in construction
vii. Construction safety and health
viii. Protection and restoration of the construction site environment
ix. Construction law principles
x. Risk management in construction
xi. Information and communication technologies in construction
xii. Lean construction principles
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
8th or 10th
|LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION and EXAMINATIONS||
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
· Select proper location and determine efficient layout of construction worksite.
· Organize the required facilities, machinery, and project team.
· Determine and evaluate work safety measures.
· Organize construction work and project progress tracking.
· Address quality assurance and environmental impact issues.
· Apply information and communication technologies (ICT) in managing construction projects.