- Qualitycharacteristics of wastewater and biomass, air emissions.
- Experimental units of biological processes for organic matter and nutrient removal.
- Experimental units for physicochemical processes.
- Settling tests.
- Microscoping identification of biomass, staining techniques.
- Molecular methods.
- Sensors for water quality monitoring.
- Laboratory exercises.
Experimental Analysis of Environmental Protection Works
Upon completion, student should be able tohave an integrated approach of the experimental methods used for the determination of water and wastewater quality characteristics, and the techniques for monitoring and laboratory simulation of physicochemical and biological processes.